Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This is Classical Bryce

I know I've been horrible updating my blog. I've been busy training for half marathons and marathons and experimenting with my diet. The following is an email from my dear husband which pretty much sums up the madness I've been experiencing with food. I hope you get a kick out of it... it sure made me laugh. I really can be ridiculous AND fanatical, and my husband just humors me (literally):

Ok, I don't even know what to cook for you anymore. In the last 2 months, we've done no sugar, added back in white rice, based on the anti sugar video you watched in which sugar was announced as the great devil, and we were doing low fat (no butter etc.). Carbs were fine, but we had to drink raw milk, and eat raw milk cheese. Then you went to the whole foods thing where we get promised 6000 calories a day and that we get to eat fat, so we added fats, went to high protein, but lower carb, butter etc. Now you're doing weight watchers where who the heck knows what the points mean, where my low fat, filled with lean chicken and vegetables and a little bit of whole wheat pasta is not acceptable for your lunch today.

Next month we'll probably be doing south beach, then atkins, then we'll jump back and do an ancient Hebrew diet with unleavened bread, and bitter herbs, then we'll switch over to Betty Ludlow's raw vegetable diet, after that we'll get on a liquid diet or two to cleanse our colons, follow up with a couple of rounds of HCG with only organic meats and a certain types of vegetables, after that we'll switch to the twinkie diet (can't wait for that one, but I'm wondering if after 2 weeks I can start to add in ding dongs), then we'll do the watermelon diet (they're cheap at Costco right now so that could work), don't forget the grapefruit diet after that.


Can't you see where this is going???!!! We're going to end up being breath-arians. So why don't we just cut out our food bill now, skip all the madness and just start being nuts? Think of all the money we'll save! The girls will probably complain but that's the beauty...we'll just send them outside for some lunch! (Nuts, ooh there's a diet idea...)
 

I can't keep up.

No comments: