Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Christmas Card You Didn't Receive

 I had the best intentions for sending cards out this year. Life is busier this year than last. This is probably the photo I would have included... although Lady's face says it all "I'm trying, but I just don't want to do this."

 I see my friends' family photos and there seems to be hundreds of fantastic photos where everyone is smiling a happy, natural smile... even looking at the camera, or not (but if they aren't it's in a very artistic way). My kids' experssions are HONEST. Lady is still trying, but Baby would rather be pulling ornaments off the tree...

 After only a few minutes, we have lost their attention.

 "Come here you! You're gonna take a family photo and you're gonna like it!"
Merry Christmas from our family to yours!

1 comment:

wgp said...

such a beautiful family, much beloved, faithful followers, origins of great, righteous pride from an adoring Mama/Grandma Goldenstar