Thursday, December 23, 2010

November: Anniversary Getaway

 EIGHT years ago we honeymooned in Newport. Four states, four kids, and almost three degrees later, we're still smiling and even more in love now.
 Somewhere we have this exact pose taken 8 years ago. Probably better that I can't find it. I'd like to think I haven't aged a bit (ha ha ha)
 My love
 We both love the ocean. In the East it's called "the shore," in California it's called "the beach", in Oregon it's called "the coast." Please notice that no human is in the water.
 We both love lighthouses. We visited this one on our honeymoon.


 Beautiful and green... looks a bit like Ireland.

So relaxing...
It's been a wonderful adventure. I'm so glad I married this man. Life is full of bumps, potholes, detours, etc. I wouldn't want to make the journey without this man by my side. Here's to another 8 years.

No comments: