Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Where did November go?

I haven't given up on blogging. I think I just find it daunting to download all the pictures, decide which ones to do and then write. The more I put it off, of course, the more daunting the tasks grows. So below is a synopsis and this weekend I will work on the photos..

  1. Nov 2nd... Bell loses her first tooth (lower front left)
  2. Daddy passed one of his doctoral board exams
  3. Baby E learns to crawl
  4. Roadtrip to Seattle where we visited Aunt Dana and company and mommy's life-time friend, Katie
  5. Grand Wolf Lodge (indoor waterpark in a hotel)
  6. Portland visit with Grandma Goldenstar and her side-kick Papa
  7. Anniversary get-away to the beach (8 years!)
  8. Driving in Blizzard conditions
  9. Nov. 30th... Bell loses her SECOND tooth (lower front right)

No comments: