Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Things She Says...

At dinner one evening, while I was feeding G taco soup...
G: The beans are sad
Me: Why are they sad?
G: Because they miss their daddy
Me: Where is their daddy?
G: In my mouth

Yesterday morning...
G: Tell me a story Mommy!
Me: Once upon a time there was a snowman
G: No! Not a snowman story... they melt!
Me: Once upon a time there was a pink and green lizard named Larry
G: He was brown and white
Me: This is my story and I said he's pink and green
G: Brown and white!
Me: Why don't you tell the story then
G: No, I want you to tell me a story about the brown and white lizard
(I don't know the story about the brown and white lizard because I'm making these stories up as I go...)
Me: Once upon a time there was a princess named....

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I am laughing so hard right now. She really says the cutest things!